Personal property, art and antiques
In an unregulated market, our independent valuations and advisory services are grounded in the RICS professional ethics and code of conduct and international valuation standards:
- Art sourcing at fair market value
- Independent research for a single work of art
- Cross-category collection advice with antiques, fine art and design
- Selling strategy for a collection
- Industry standard valuations with specialists
Our international network spans across Europe, working with museums and private clients.
We consider all aspects of personal property, heritage and the built environment:
- Property sourcing at fair market value for private residences and commercial space
- Project management for interior refurbishment
- Valuing heritage assets of fixtures and fittings within real estate
Design and creative branding across space
We understand that every object tells a story, using works of art and design across periods and styles to create a modern aesthetic and environment.
- Designing the concept of a commercial space
- Styling properties for sale
- Creating an elegant interior with our fine art and antique sourcing services
We initiate and accelerate creative ideas across art, property and culture. From a graffiti party on the lawn of the US ambassador’s residence, to Sean Scully at the National Gallery, we excel at creating successful events and partnerships.
- Developing UK and international networks for a new project, or to assist with research and sales for a current project
- Working with UX designers to create an online platform that aligns with your physical space
- Tailoring events from concept to management
If you are looking for a free consultancy call to understand what CG Associates can do for you, then call Claire on 0782 7926474.